- Archival Collections - Online Archive of California
Search libraries, archives, and museums for cultural and historic information.
An enhanced version of the NIH PubMed search that combines MedLine/PubMed data with data from other sources to make the most comprehensive biomedical literature search available.
- California Digital Library (including MELVYL) - University of California, Division of Library Automation
Connect to the California Digital Library, a "co-library" of the UC campuses, with a focus on digital materials and services.
- California Library Directory - (Local Libraries) - California State Library
Search this listing of California academic, public, special, state agency and county law libraries, sorted by city.
- California State Archives - California Secretary of State
Learn what materials are available at the State Archives.
- California State Library - California State Library
Find information on the services available from the State's public research library.
- Library of California - California State Library
Aan electronic network of California libraries that will eventually make it possible for any Californian to use any library anywhere in the state.
- Library of Congress - Library of Congress
Discover extensive resources available through the world's largest repository of knowledge.
- National Library of Medicine - U.S. National Library of Medicine
Search the world's largest medical library's catalog and databases such as MEDLINE/PubMed.
I Need To...