Skip to Main Content
Menu Mobile Gallery
Contact Us Search
Organization Title

Continuing Education

  • Adult Education Programs - California Department of Education
    Link to programs to help adults continue their education.
  • Extended and Continuing Education - California State University
    Online and off-campus credit degree programs, professional development certificate programs and courses, and more.
  • GED Tests - California Department of Education
    Information about the General Educational Development Test (GED) that may be taken by students 18 years old and older for the purpose of receiving the California High School Equivalency Certificate.
  • Literacy Resources
  • Training Resources
  • UC Extension Programs - University of California
    Discover an array of classes you can take without enrolling in the University of California.
I Need To...