- Accessible parks - California State Parks
Select a region to find parks with accessible features.
- Boating trails - Department of Boating and Waterways
Download boating trail guides along various rivers and dams.
- Campgrounds - California State Parks/ReserveAmerica
Locate a campground map, and make reservations online.
- Coastal trail - California Coastal Commission
Get coastal trail and beach access maps.
- Fishing - Department of Fish and Wildlife
Find popular fishing spots (by county or type of fish).
- Hiking trails - California State Parks
Discover Take a Hike trails, download trail maps.
- National parks - National Parks Service
Find national parks and information by state.
- Region - VisitCalifornia.com
California region maps (tourism).
- Sno-Parks - California State Parks
Locate sno-parks on a map and get directions and contact information.
- Snow regions and resorts - CaliforniaSnow
Find California's snow regions and resorts on a map.
- State parks - California State Parks
Find a park by region, city, county, or activity. View weather conditions, and get detailed information about visiting each park.
- Welcome Centers - VisitCalifornia.com
Locate one of California's Official State Visitor Centers for general information, places to stay, local events, and travel resources.
- Wine and food - VisitCalifornia.com
Get wine and food information by region; get maps and directions.
I Need To...